Saturday, October 17, 2009


Human relaxed
What is a good life?
What is relaxation?
What is a way for make relaxation?
Are you relaxed?
What is your offer about it?
All people want relaxation .they need a relaxation.som people want a lot of money and think money help them for relaxation so they work and work hard when they are rich usually they forgot their goal and work again for much money and these money take their relaxation.
Some people have many friends and in vacation travel whit they or play game whit their friends and they think this active good for relaxation but when they come back they understand it way is not god.
They don’t have a good feel .because they have relaxation for short time.
Some people us smoke and think these are good but they don’t know kill their self.
Good clothes, good car, big house, beautiful face or other thing tools these are can help for relaxation but it isn’t all reason.
I think a best way for relaxed is god .when human understand god is near and see all active and help them they are going to relaxed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my friend
    where are you? are you good and health?
    I think you are a good clergyman, why don't you think about this job?
    however I believe and agree with god in holy Quran:ان الانسان لیتغی ان رئا استغنی

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you yours? I didn't know you are a preacher. you can do this.

    I'm agree with rahim. Think about this job.

    Another thing. your writing skill is developed. I think so.

    I think relaxing is better than relaxed.

    I hope you become better as soon as possible. I mean your flue.

    ReplyDelete